Sunday, January 12, 2014

Expression of Internal Damage that caused Permanent Pain from Levaquin

This is what the damage feels like inside my legs that has  caused tendon ruptures and chronic neuropathy and cartilage damage from JNJ's antibiotic Levaquin.  The pain from chemical reaction is indescribable... sometimes like a vice is squeezing my ankles and I'm just sitting.. sometimes a cold pain to the bone that is constant and would drive anyone to want to spend their day screaming and shouting at the FDA and the company and I give up on trying to make the FDA and company put stronger labels on the bottle.  People still being injured. A small black box was added a few years ago in fine print in drug store inserts. How many people read that? It isn't in Spanish either or other languages.  Shame on the drug company's in this country.  You'd think Nazi's are running these companies they are so shamelessly hurting people.  

3 comments:

  1. test comment. how do I get this out in the public domain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did, sort of. I found this post via Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kathryn: how badly were you hurt by a floroquinolone. there are so many of us. feels good to connect with others who understand.

    ReplyDelete